[Paraview] Separate cell information

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:03:39 EDT 2009

Utkarsh,

There is a GetNumberOfPolys and a GetNumberOfVerts function, right? (
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/4.2/html/classvtkPolyData.html#z564_2).

You are right about the points being displayed in representation=points - I
guess I was confused because if you write a file with no topology (only
points), the points do not get displayed even in representation=points mode.
I assumed that when you turned off the only available topology (the
triangles), that the points would not be displayed even in
representation=points for the same reason, that's why I always carried
vertices around too. I should've just tried it I guess!

Thanks,

David