[Paraview] RE : [paraview] using with python to read file VTK in 3.7 and to show a volume representation

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 27 09:20:03 EDT 2009

Jona,

Ah, there was an issue running in client-server mode. I've just committed a
fix.

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxy.cxx,v  <--
Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxy.cxx
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/Resources/utilities.xml,v
<--  Servers/ServerManager/Resources/utilities.xml

Please update and try again.

Thanks
Utkarsh