[Paraview] looking for 3.6 (or higher)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue May 26 14:12:08 EDT 2009

Are you sure the update happened correctly (cvs update -dAP). With the
current CVS head, you should see "Kitware ParaView 3.7.0 (development)" as
the title.

3.5 was the development version in which the new python scripting was
introduced. So if you have 3.5 depending on what date it was checked out,
some features mentioned in the article (will or will not) work.

Utkarsh