[Paraview] Passing field data through filters

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:32:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is there a way to let field data be passed when filters are applied?  I have
an unstructured grid with some field data for information such as rotational
speed and I have a filter to calculate common point variables that the users
are interested in, e.g. mach number, total temperature etc..  Unfortunately
the field data does not get copied when applying cuts.  Is there a way to
handle this?  - I would ideally like the users to limit their data before
performing calculations on the data as it is quicker and saves resources.

Thanks,
Paul