[Paraview] Separate cell information

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:13:37 EDT 2009

Often I will have a vtp file with X points, X vertices, and Y triangles. In
the "information", it just says (X+Y) cells. Is it possible to have it
display more specific information about how many of each type of cell (verts
vs polys in this case) there are?

Also, can you turn off the display of vertices? I usually just turn the
point size down to 1, but they are still visible at the corners of the
triangles. I like to keep the verts in the file though because then I can
just switch from "surface" to "points" representation to see the vertices,
without having to glyph the points.

Thanks,

David