[Paraview] [ParaView] Tiled Display Stereo Visualization

Andrés Felipe Padilla anfeken at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:55:36 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm working with paraview and a tiled display. We have configured the tiled
display visualization using -tdx and -tdy without problems, but we are
wondering how to configure our tiled display with stereo support. We have
read that you change some lines in the ParaView code in order to support
stereo, and then run paraview with the --stereo option, but we have not
found such an option in pvserver. Is there any way to configure the pvserver
with tiled display and stereo support? Thanks a lot in advance for your
help.

Andrés Padilla

Universidad de los Andes, Graduate Student