[Paraview] Secrets of the ParaView install process

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon May 18 06:05:07 EDT 2009

After some experimentation, python now works (astonished surprise) - the
main trick appear to be to cpoy the python lib dir structure into the
correct relative place in the install tree.

qt-assistant still does not work. The assisstant help issue appears to
be caused by paraview invoking the wrong command line, but I don't
understand why.

Also...I forgot to ask first time around.
why are the iceT DLLs installed into lib when all other dlls are
installed into the bin directory. (Is this a simple mistake, or is ther
a real reason?)

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch