[Paraview] setting graphical window size

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 13 09:19:28 EDT 2009

> This is the issue exactly "then resize the paraview windows to mimic the
> aspect ratios you are using" - How do I do that for a specified resolution ?

My suggestion was just approximately resize with the mouse to demonstrate
what was happening with 2D actors. There's no easy way (besides modifying
the code) to change the size of the window/view when using ParaView Qt
client. It's a different story when using pvbatch or pvpython.

Feel free to add a feature request to the bug tracker.

Utkarsh