[Paraview] colorbar scaling with legacy VTK files

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue May 12 14:45:08 EDT 2009

Hey Eugen,

Have you tried opening any of the legacy VTK files from the ParaView
Data (that you can download from their site: http://paraview.org/files/v3.4/ParaViewData3.4.zip
  )?

I just tried the blow.vtk and RectGrid2.vtk and the scale bars look
okay. (Ubuntu 8.10, though...)

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group