[Paraview] phase space visualization?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue May 12 12:51:08 EDT 2009

The Prism plugin (found in the ParaView code repository and build by default) provides a phase space visualization tool.  Unfortunately, it is designed specifically for high energy density physics data from ALEGRA simulations, so I would be a bit surprised if you could use it without modification for your hybrid simulation results.

-Ken