[Paraview] multiple color legends on the same image

Dae Il Kim seoulbrother at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:56:02 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm a bit of a newbie here, but I've been having some trouble trying to
figure out a way of creating multiple color gradients and legends on the
same image. In other words, I have an object that I use a contour filter for
that should have a different gradient than another object with a different
contour filter, but the moment I change the color gradient for one, the
other automatically changes. Is there a way to create two contour filters
with different color maps and legends?

Thanks,
Dae Il