[Paraview] Append DataSet Filter and Exodus Files

David Fuentes fuentesdt at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:08:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is there a way to make the Append DataSet Filter work with exodus files?
I have several that I want to append to use the calculator on.

I tried modifying the source to create a plugin

VTK/Graphics/vtkAppendFilter.cxx

but I always seem to be getting a null pointer from the SafeDownCast?

   vtkInformation *inInfo = inputVector[0]->GetInformationObject(idx);
   vtkDataSet *ds vtkDataSet::SafeDownCast(inInfo->Get(vtkDataObject::DATA_OBJECT()));

thank you,
David Fuentes