[Paraview] Grid seeds for streamlines?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed May 6 14:16:07 EDT 2009

There is a second stream tracer filter called a "Stream Tracer (Custom Source)" will use as seed points any geometric object that you feed it.  Although the interface is not perfect, it should get you what you want.  One approach is to slice your data and then use the slice as the seed points.  Another approach is to create a plane source and use that as seed points.

-Ken