[Paraview] install vtk headers and libs from paraview?

Chris Kees christopher.e.kees at usace.army.mil
Tue May 5 13:13:48 EDT 2009

Thanks, that worked. With that approach I still have to do a build of
VTK and  and a build of paraview (which also builds its own vtk) so I
get two copies of the vtk libraries installed. I was hoping to go one
step further and have paraview use the  version of vtk I use for
everything else.  It's not that big of deal though. I can live with
two sets of vtk libraries.

Chris