[Paraview] Problems with Python and MultiBlockDataSet .. .

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:40:58 EDT 2009

That's right !

By the way, can someone clarify what the difference is between :

from paraview.simple import *
and
from paraview import servermanager

The two servermanagers do not behave in the same way !
For example the ensight reader in one is :
servermanager.sources.ensight
servermanager.sources.EnsightReader

JAcques