[Paraview] Ensight Particle data visualization

Zhanping Liu zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Mon May 4 23:13:05 EDT 2009

Hi Sandeep:

   Would you please try your EnSight Gold data files using the latest
version of ParaView? If the problem still exists, I will be glad to fix it.
I mean there has been much difference between ParaView3.4 (that you are
using) and the latest version regarding EnSight Gold files.

   Thanks.

   -Zhanping

--
Zhanping Liu, PhD