[Paraview] Collecting slices in a contour plot

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon May 4 13:52:22 EDT 2009

The VTK time support is documented in a 2007 IEEE Vis paper.  I don't know if it is documented any better elsewhere.  You can get the paper from here.

  http://www.cs.unm.edu/~kmorel/documents/TimeVis-IEEE2007.html

I also implemented a very simple filter to merge the time steps like you want.  The source, complete with plugin, is attached to this message.  The attachment may or may not make it to the paraview users' list.

-Ken