[Paraview] QT_ASSISTANT_EXECUTABLE warning

Mengda Wu phdggg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:34:38 EDT 2009

Hi paraview developers,

   I am trying to compile the cvs version of paraview using VC2005 under
Vista 64 bit. I am using QT-4.4.3. When I run
the cmake configure, there is a warning said "WARNING: Qt Assistant is
required by ParaView. Set QT_ASSISTANT_EXECUTABLE before continuing".
However, I have set the variable QT_ASSISTANT_EXECUTABLE to the correct
location "C:/QT/QT4_win64/bin/assistant.exe". It seems that the cmake does
not recognize this. I am wondering if there is a small bug.

Thanks,
Mengda