[Paraview] How to add a Reader plugin

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 17 09:50:05 EDT 2009

There are also several directories that ParaView will check regardless of the value for PV_PLUGIN_PATH.  For example, on Linux/Mac ParaView checks ~/.config/ParaView/ParaView3.X/Plugins.  I personally find it more convenient to stick plugins (or symbolic links to them) in that directory than to try to manage PV_PLUGIN_PATH.  A list of directories that ParaView checks is displayed at the top of the Manage Plugins dialog box.

-Ken