[Paraview] Resample with dataset.

Jacques Papper jpapper at ara.co.uk
Sun Mar 8 07:50:36 EDT 2009

  Hi all, I made a quick modification to the vtkProbeFilter.cxx to pass the
input data as well as the interpolated data to the output. This is so I can
calculate deltas between two configurations without having to use a python
programmable filter. Could you tell me if you think this modification is the
right way of doing what I want? (It seems to work, but I'm not absolutely
sure this is a correct way of doing things.)

  // First, copy the input to the output as a starting point
  output->CopyStructure(input);
  output->CopyAttributes(input); //<JP - copies input data as well

  vtkPointData* outPD;

  outPD = output->GetPointData();

  // Change name of input data
  int numArrays  = outPD->GetNumberOfArrays();
  for(int i = 0 ; i < numArrays; ++i){
    vtkAbstractArray * absar = outPD->GetAbstractArray(i);
    absar->SetName(strcat(absar->GetName(),"_original"));
  }

Jacques PAPPER
Applied CFD Team Leader
Tel: +44 (0) 1234 324677

This email contains information that is private and confidential and is intended only for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by e-mailing the sender.
Note: All email sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and security reasons.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.  Registered in England, Registration No 503668 Registered Office: Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7PF England VAT No GB 196351245