[Paraview] 64Bit Experiment

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Mar 4 10:56:30 EST 2009

Um.. well I just put in a bug report the removes the Carbon framework
from linker flags in the FindQt4.cmake file. Wonder if that was really
necessary. I just assumed that if I want a true 64 bit build then
Carbon would hold me back on that.

I guess, how do we know if we get a true 64bit build of Qt4.5 and
ParaView then? I guess if the compile succeeds that is the first step.

I don't actually have a 64 bit machine (yet) but hopefully by the end
of the month I'll have one of those swanky Core i7 Xeons that just got
release on tuesday.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
             www.bluequartz.net