[Paraview] [paraview] using with python - multiview and animate together

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jun 16 14:57:39 EDT 2009

Hi Jona,

Are you going to run this script inside ParaView or using
pvpython/python? Unfortunately, all of the view management code is
currently in the user interface and you can't access it from Python.
We will address this in the next release. You can create views from
Python, you can render them and save screenshots but you can control
the layout easily. The easiest thing to do is to load a state that has
the view layout you want and then run your script. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

-berk