[Paraview] limiting streamlines in paraview

Bastil2001 at yahoo.de Bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 4 01:05:06 EDT 2009

At least I am interested in this.
In general streamlines are better in 3.7dev, stream tracer has obviously
improved. However generating constrained streamlines with emitters on
one part of a multi-block dataset streamlines often terminate at the
border to another part - reason for termination ist "6" - any suggestions?

Regards BastiL