[Paraview] MJPEG instead of MPEG4 (issue 8925)

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jul 10 20:39:16 EDT 2009

Something that has been on my "todo" list for a long time is to use
Quicktime as a back end on at least OS X to create movies. I have just
never had the time to start down that path. This could also be used on
Windows if needed, but using the native windows media is probably
better. At least that way those on OS X can have their choice of legal
codecs to use. Just not sure what to do on the Linux side of things.

Mike