[Paraview] Update all pipeline objects, paraview time

Nehme Bilal nbilal at mirarco.org
Fri Jan 16 13:21:34 EST 2009

- I am trying to add an action to paraview that cause a re
apply for all pipeline objets. I tried:
vtkSMProxyManager *pxm =
vtkSMProxyManager::GetProxyManager();
pxm->UpdateRegisteredProxiesInOrder(0);

but this didn't work. I also tried:

	vtkSMProxyManager *pxm =
vtkSMProxyManager::GetProxyManager();
	vtkStringList *list = vtkStringList::New();
	pxm->GetProxiesNamesInGroup("sources", list);
	for(int i =0; i < list->GetLength(); i++)
	{
		vtkSMProxy *proxy =
pxm->GetProxy("sources",list->GetString(i));
		proxy->Modified();
	}

	pxm->UpdateRegisteredProxiesInOrder(0);
	pqApplicationCore::instance()->render();

this doesn't work two ! what am I missing ?

another question:
- I know that vtkObject::GetMTime() return a single
object's modified time. Is there a way to find the last
time ANY object was modified, not just a single object. I
know that I can do it by comparing last modified objects
time and get the earlier one but am just wondering if it's
already stored somewhere in Paraview.

Thank you,

Nehme