[Paraview] Difference between "Compute Derivatives" and "Gradient (Unstructured)"...

Stefan Melber Stefan.Melber at DLR.de
Thu Jan 8 04:49:46 EST 2009

Hi Jacques,

currently i use tau2plt, then generate "EnsightGold" output and read
that in. Would be very nice if you can share your NetCDF-Reader for
paraview...

You working at ARA in Bedford? I was there last December for a
Solar-Training - there i had my first contact with paraview - it is a
really nice tool - thats why i am now working with it more and more

Best regards,

     Stefan