[Paraview] Handshake failed :: but I'm using exactly the same CVS

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Fri Feb 27 10:16:15 EST 2009

  Hi

  I'm getting a "Handshake failed" message between 2 machines. They are
both debian, 64 bit. I have also just retrieved the cvs head, compiled in
both machines. So, everything points they are the same build. But I'm
getting this error with the "You are probably using mismatching version".
Has they are the same versions, must be some other kind of error no?

  Please advise.

  best regards,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt