[Paraview] particle tracking

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Feb 12 09:00:15 EST 2009

Interesting. I guess the biggest challenge of doing this in our
pipeline would be finding the time range. Ideally, the integration
should continue until all particles leave the domain or get stuck in a
stagnant region. That would require integrating them first and then
looking at the largest integration time.

While I was writing this, Jean's response showed up. It is pretty
ingenious :-) This is why I love ParaView. It allows you to do things
in ways developers did not foresee.

-berk