[Paraview] reading MHA files

christina.guerre at voila.fr christina.guerre at voila.fr
Thu Feb 5 15:13:02 EST 2009

Hi,
first of all, thanks for your answer.
For my MHA file, this is exactly the procedure used to open this file:
- open the MHA file and choose the meta file format
- click on apply button then a white box appears
- click on contour and apply buttons and a volume appears as shown in the attached file.

The volume is not clear and I don't see the image normally.
I would like to know are there parameters for adjusting or any thing else to see the volume and all slices of this volume.

Note that I used default parameters and the version that I have downloaded is paraview-3.4.0-win32-x86.

Thanks for your time.

Ecoutez le dernier single de U2 "Get on your boots" sur http://musiline.voila.fr !