[Paraview] Relative values when Glyph is used makes problem

Danesh Daroui danesh.d at bredband.net
Mon Dec 21 15:13:58 EST 2009

Dear all,

I am using Paraview to show some simulation results. When I open my file
in Paraview I use Glyph and then Arrows to show current distribution
inside a volume. The problem is, let say in X-axis, have very larges
values comparing to others. For example, while all values are between
-1.0 and +1.0, there is one arrow with value of +9.0. This causes the
large arrow to be clearly visible while other arrows are extremely small
 that are very hard to be seen. I think Paraview shows the arrows
relative to the largest value(s). Is there any way to force Paraview to
show only absolute values? In that case, however very large arrows might
exist in my sample, but other arrows are at least in medium size and
therefore visible.

Thanks for your help,

D.