[Paraview] particle animation

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Dec 17 09:13:33 EST 2009

The simplest thing to do is to create a series is to create a series
of csv files. Like foo1.csv, foo2.csv etc. Then you load this series
into ParaView. You apply Table to Points and Glyph (make sure to
switch to 3D view), then you hit play.

Note: ParaView does not support 2D data natively. You will have to add
a fake z value.

-berk