[Paraview] missing wavefront/obj reader

Mark Olesen Mark.Olesen at emconTechnologies.com
Tue Dec 8 08:28:39 EST 2009

I was recently had some .obj files to view and noticed to my surprise
that ParaView doesn't support reading them - I'd guess since they aren't
mentioned in the Servers/ServerManager/Resources/readers.xml

Is there any reason that they aren't enabled? Or just an oversight?

/mark
--
Mark Olesen <Mark.Olesen at emconTechnologies.com>
EMCON Technologies Germany (Augsburg) GmbH

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.