[Paraview] Programmable Filter issue

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Dec 8 06:54:13 EST 2009

Then something is wrong with your PYTHONPATH. If you are running
pvpython or the Python shell from the GUI, this should already work -
please report it as a bug to me. If you are running pure Python, this
directory has to be in your PYTHONPATH (not a bug). I am surprised
that your could import any modules at all. I am guessing that you have
the module directory in the source code in your path. If that's the
case, please replace it with the one in the binary tree.

-berk