[Paraview] problem with latest CVS

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Dec 3 14:32:23 EST 2009

Thanks Paul and Jerome,

All those files helped. The issue was exposed where there were
multiple call to ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN in  a CMakeLists.txt file. The
problem was since ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN was a macro, the state of some
variables was cleared cleanly and hence leaked from one call to
another. Fixed that by converting the ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN to a
function (instead of a macro) so variable scopes work as expected.

I've committed a fix. Let me know if that doesn't help.

Utkarsh