[Paraview] problem with latest CVS

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Dec 3 11:02:46 EST 2009

Jerome,

I tried to mimic your plugin by a small example but could not
reproduce your issue. If you don't mind helping me track this down,
can you try the following:

* First, try clean building -- delete the build directory for the
plugin (not paraview) and try again.
* Does the vtkSMXML_*.h the compiler is complaining about exist?
* What does ICSImageReader_Plugin.cxx look like?

Thanks,

Utkarsh