[Paraview] FW: Surface-constrained Streamtraces

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 04:49:33 EST 2009

1. We do use VTKEdge and it is very fast. However, if you are using a
machine with an older, incompatible or no gpu, or you need a less dense
spread of streamlines (you can't control this in VTKEdge), then you need
another option.

2. I'll give this a go. I've definitely tried this in the past with no
success, but I've never used the mask points option. I'll let you know how
it goes.

Thanks,

Adriano

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD