[Paraview] Missing documentation for servers/filters/readers/writers in Mac Intel build

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 15 10:19:09 EDT 2009

When I download and install the 3.4.0 binary from paraview.org, I am missing documentation for all the sources, filters, readers, and writers.  When I click on, for example, the "Filters Menu" entry in the contents, I get the error that ParaViewFilters.html cannot be found.  This file does in fact appear to be missing from the distribution.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov