[Paraview] plot3D file from FDS to Paraview

Alexej Goehring Alexej.Goehring at arup.com
Tue Apr 7 17:21:13 EDT 2009

Berk,

It's working fine. If you create a plane, then the previously none-visible obstacles become apparent and the data is also visible. Thank you.

As a separate question (and this might have been answered in a previous posting), is there a way of loading all the *.q files or a way of loading one after another (automatically) in order to create an animation?

Many thanks,

Alexej