[Paraview] How to show my Reader in "File of type" when I open my documents?(Again)

binbin0406 binbin0406 at 163.com
Tue Apr 7 02:47:47 EDT 2009

Hi everyone:
  I have written a Reader for my ducuments. This plugin can be build and used successfully within paraview,but I can't show it in "File of type".
It's like that when I want to open my document which is type of *.sgn.There is not a option of *.sgn in "File of type".I must choose the "All files" to show my documents(*.sgn) and then open them. Can anyone tell me how can I add my ducument type of the Reader in "Flie of type"? So that I can choose the option *.sgn in "File of type" to show my documents(*.sgn) when I want to open them.
  My GUI.xml for the plugin above follows:
  <ParaViewReaders>
  <Reader name="SgnReader"
    extensions="sgn"
    file_description="My Sgn Files">