[Paraview] The difference between Extending ParaView at compile time and at run time?

shenyanwen shenyanwen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:30:41 EDT 2009

Hello, everyone!
I am trying to know the difference between Extending ParaView at compile
time and at run time.
In my thought, extend paraview at compile time means that before I compile
ParaView with CMake and VS2005, I made some changes to tell the compiler to
include the plugins I made. So, after that, when I compile the ParaView, it
will compile the plugin as a default part?
And extend paraview at run time means after I compiled the paraView , I
budid the plugin and use Tool Menu to add to the paraview!
Am I right about the difference ?Please tell me something about that!
Thank you so much!

_seven

shenyanwen at gmail.com
Mobile Phone:13476177952