[Paraview] Time-Varying Input Sources

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:20:35 EDT 2008

Not really, no.  This reader is a bit unusual because it's not really a
reader.  It reads a simple 2D Geometry from disk, and then uses 2 other
files to run a Neural Network simulation on that grid.  The number of
timesteps isn't known until after the network is run, which requires all
files to be loaded from disk.

Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist
ERDC MSRC-ITL