[Paraview] Time-Varying Input Sources

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Sep 29 13:01:13 EDT 2008

Having gone through this a few times myself, is there a way in the
RequestInformation to get the Time information from the file? On some
of my custom files that involved opening the file to do a partial read
just to get the time information (and a few other pieces of
information) for the pipeline.

I have some source code that you can look at if you need it.

Mike Jackson