[Paraview] Custom Panel still not recognized

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:04:03 EDT 2008

After having exchanged a few messages off-list, Mike Jackson found an error in my CMakeLists.txt file that was causing it to use the default panel instead of my custom panel.  Now I have a blank panel instead.  Has there been any testing of whether it possible to have a custom panel on an externally loaded reader plugin using the pqLoadedFormObjectPanel class?

Also, there is a macro that Mike said was accessible to plugins being loaded in internally to the ParaView source called PARAVIEW_INCLUDE_GUI_RESOURCES.  Is there an equivalent for external plugins that we can use instead?