[Paraview] search archives

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Sep 26 13:57:48 EDT 2008

Copying and pasting from previous responses:

I have found things the easiest with a google search with
"site:paraview.org" appended to the end...

The ParaView mailing-list is 'mirrored' (e.g) by: The Mailing list
ARChives (MARC)

<http://marc.info/?l=paraview&w=3> (paraview)
and maybe also interesting:
<http://marc.info/?l=vtk-developers&r=1&w=3> (vtk-developers)
<http://marc.info/?l=vtkusers&r=1&w=3> (vtkusers)

I will add this to the FAQ (I am working on a new one).

-berk