[Paraview] Getting a custom panel to be recognized

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:51:06 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

Ok, I rebuilt and reinstalled Qt 4.4.2 from the source code (GPL version), reran CMake on ParaView, did a make clean, make -j, and sudo make install on Paraview.  I rebuilt my plugin linking against the version of ParaView I just built and installed it in the plugins directory inside the bundle in the directory that the executable is in.  The GUI plugins loaded this time and it still didn't show my custom panel.

--Sam Crow