[Paraview] Getting a custom panel to be recognized

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Sep 26 12:34:48 EDT 2008

Means that one of the following is NOT matching:

Raw Qt Version 4.4.2 versus 4.3.5
Commercial versus Opensorce compiles
Debug versus Release binaries

ALL of those things MUST match for a plugin to load. Last Time I had
that error I was trying to load a Debug version of a plugin against a
release version of Qt.

Mike