[Paraview] Getting a custom panel to be recognized

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:07:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've created a custom panel in QT_Designer to replace an auto-generated panel that was too large on my reader.  The reader plugin currently compiles but when I load the plugin into ParaView, it still shows the auto-generated panel.

Making a child class of pqLoadedFormObjectPanel was fairly straightforward.  I'm pretty sure that all of the names in the custom panel line up with the server-manager XML so I am wondering why ParaView doesn't recognize the custom panel.  Do the XML domains listed in the ServerManager file need to be stripped off so that the GUI can supply its own?

Thanks for your time,

--Sam Crow