[Paraview] compiling ParaView on Windows

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Sep 24 11:13:16 EDT 2008

I think it complains with a warning. Qt 4.3.5 can be compiled with
VS2005 express and probably VS2008 Express although 2008 is not
"officially" supported. So basically pull the sources for Qt 4.3.5 and
compile with VS Express, then pull the PV sources and compile that.
Should work. I think I had that for a while in the summer without a
problem.

Mike