[Paraview] ParaView on MacOSX 10.3.9?

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:53:50 EDT 2008

Hello again,

I'm trying to build a 10.3.9 installable version of ParaView 3.3.1 .  I've already replaced the part of the build script that used @loader_path with @executable_path .  I'm building on a newer system using the backward compatibility of the frameworks setup and the -mmacosx-version-min=10.3.9 flag.

One of my coworkers corrected a bug in vtkFreeType involving an incorrect verisioning preprocessor conditional.

Now it can't find the readline library in vtkLibXML2.  I need to know what other kinds of snags to expect and if I can get this done by the middle of next week.

Thanks for your consideration,

--Sam Crow