[Paraview] Filter with Personalized "Properties" tab

Rafael March rafaelmarch3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 09:24:12 EDT 2008

Hi Sam and Paraview Community,

actually I have an older version of the Paraview's Guide, but it's still a good reference.

Huum...I still don't know if I should program a QT presonalized properties tab, or
if I should adopt the simplest solution; to change it through the XML of my filter.

I feel that QT code would give me more freedom to change the layout of the components, for instance, or to organize Widgets with borders, tabs and so on. Do you know if it's possible to do this kind of stuff through the XML ?

And which method or class should I use to program the interaction of the ObjectPanel and The UnstructuredGrid displayed in the screen; if I choose the QT programming solution ?

Thanks again !
Rafael March.